Redbase Foundation Yogyakarta Indonesia
Redbase Art Foundation seeks a highly motivated and poised full-time administrator/archivist for immediate hire. This is an opportunity to assist in all facets of working in a gallery that specializes in contemporary art.
Candidate must be fluent in English, hardworking, organized, detail oriented and personable. Candidate must be able to multi-task, can handle pressure very well, possess strong written and verbal communication skills and have an excellent phone manner.
– Handling archival duties, including the digital archive
– Maintaining artist bios and press files
– Maintaining the gallery website
– Ability to develop press contacts and expand visibility through social media
– Answering the telephone, greeting visitors and clients
– Assisting the directors, as needed
Applicant must willing to learn or have experience working in a gallery or museum setting, exclusive of internships. Candidate preferred along with a knowledge of Photoshop and proficiency with PC or MAC platform. Experience with art base or a similar art database system is also referred. After a three month trial period, applicant will be asked to make a one year commitment. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org